How To Schedule a Virtual Visit (eVisit)
Virtual visits — also called eVisits — are available 24/7 through MyBSWHealth.com or in the mobile app. To install the app on your mobile device, simply visit My.BSWHealth.com/download or text "BETTER" to 88408 to have it sent to your phone.
Here's how it works:
- Complete an online interview about your symptoms; it takes only 5 to 10 minutes
- Receive a response from a Baylor Scott & White Health Plan provider, typically within one hour
- Prescriptions (if needed) will be sent immediately to your preferred pharmacy
Be sure to link your Baylor Scott & White Health Plan account to your MyBSWHealth account, so your visit will be properly processed according to your insurance plan.
Link your account in the MyBSWHealth app
- Tap the gear icon (top right corner of app welcome screen)
- Tap "Manage Linked Accounts"
- Tap "Link Account" under BAYLOR SCOTT & WHITE HEALTH PLAN
- Enter member information
Link your account at MyBSWHealth.com
Potential Schemes Related to COVID-19
Scammers are using telemarketing, text messages, door-to-door visits as well as social media to conduct their fraudulent activities. They offer COVID-19 tests, grants and prescription cards in exchange for personal information to benefit themselves and harm the public.
Ways to protect yourself from fraud, waste and abuse schemes:
- Never share information — such as date of birth, Social Security number, Medicaid or Medicare numbers and healthcare, financial and personal identifiable information — with anyone you don't know. Sharing this type of information can lead to identity theft.
- Review your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) or MyBSWHealth for suspicious activity or claims.
- Ignore offers or advertisements for COVID-19 testing or treatments on social media.
- Never post photos of your COVID-19 vaccination cards on social media.
- Do not open links in text messages from people you don't know.
- Do not trust any unexpected calls or visitors offering COVID-19 tests or supplies.
- Do not pay anyone to speed up your vaccine eligibility.
- Report suspected fraud to health the plan helpline: 888.484.6977.
Helpful tips and phone numbers