Healthcare On the Go
Members have access to board-certified doctors, pediatricians, licensed therapists and more using your smartphone, tablet or desktop computer.
MyBSWHealth Virtual Care
Receive care from the comfort of your home, or anywhere in Texas, 24/7. Simply log into MyBSWHealth.com or download the app.
Conduct an eVisit for common medical conditions and get care fast
- Complete a short, online interview about your symptoms.
- Receive a response from a Baylor Scott & White Health provider within one hour.
- Select your preferred pharmacy to send prescriptions (if needed).
Schedule a same-day Video Visit with a provider, face to face
- Schedule your appointment.
- Talk with a Baylor Scott & White Health provider live about your symptoms.
- Visits length varies, based on your needs. Often as quick as 10 - 15 minutes.
- Provider will send prescription (if needed) to your preferred pharmacy.
Virtual Care Powered by MDLIVE
Virtual care options, powered by MDLIVE, are available 24/7 (including holidays) for most Employer Group and all Marketplace members. Check your member guide for information on your group's benefits.
- Access to board-certified doctors, pediatricians, licensed therapists and more
- Secure and easy visits by phone or video
- Prescriptions sent to your pharmacy when needed
Registration is easy and takes only a few minutes.
- To register, visit MDLIVE or call 800.718.5082.
- When you register, be sure to tell them you're a Baylor Scott & White Health Plan member and have your member ID card available.
NOTE: If you already have an account with MDLIVE through a different insurance plan, you will need to re-register as a Baylor Scott & White Health Plan member. Be sure to save your new username and password so you can log in to the correct account.
Once you have registered with your Baylor Scott & White Health Plan account, you can access MDLIVE:
Make Informed Choices
Our Procedure Cost Estimator can help you plan for future expenses and make informed choices about where to receive care. You can research any treatment (like chemotherapy) or procedure (such as a colonoscopy) in any of our in-network facilities, and receive a breakdown of all potential costs, including physician fees, laboratory tests, and medications. You can also see progress toward meeting deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums.
Try it! Simply log into the member portal and use the menu at the left to select the Cost Estimator.
The calculation for out-of-pocket expense is for the current plan year and is a good-faith estimate based on the information members provide. Actual out-of-pocket expenses may vary depending upon many factors, including the intensity of the condition, the complexity of treating the condition, or the medical provider. Estimates are given for procedures performed by in-network providers.